You love to spend time outside in your yard, on the patio or on the porch just relaxing in the nice weather. Sometimes it’s just to hot to sit in the sun and we are sure you don’t particularly enjoy sitting outside in the rain. Regardless if you need added living space, solar protection or a way to lower high energy costs, NH Awning offers beautiful, custom-made shading systems that combine function and beauty with any home.
- Awnings conserve energy by shading windows and reducing interior temperatures.
- According to a study by the American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE), awnings on windows and patio doors can reduce interior temperatures between 10° – 20°.
- The exact amount of heat reduction depends upon several factors: the exposure of the window, color of the fabric and the style and method of attaching the awning. As an example, awnings can reduce solar heat gain by up to 65% on south-facing windows and 77% on west-facing windows.
- Since awning fabric doesn’t trap heat and moisture, an awning can reduce air-conditioning costs by as much as 25%.
- Today’s awnings provide 99% protection from harmful UV rays.
- Awning fabrics are available in hundreds of colors and patterns, affordable, can accentuate a building entrance and/or serve as signage.
- Awnings are great investment for any home or building.
NH Awning Co. offers numerous options, allowing you to customize your awning to suit your unique needs and provide you with the long-term.
- A Great New Way To See How An Awning Looks On Your Home… And It’s Free!
- Do You Want To Cut Cooling Costs? Then An Awning is the Perfect Solution!
- Answers To Some Questions About Retractable Awnings.
- Get That Awning Ready For The Summer!
- It’s Time To Start Planning For The Spring & Embrace Your Outdoor Space