Canopies come in all shapes and sizes. They can have a roof made of metal, stretched fabric, wood or even clear plastic (Plexiglass, acrylic or Lexan). The frame is usually made from metal or wood and is usually free standing but can also be attached to a building or structure. The biggest benefit of a canopy over a traditional awning is the actual size.
When an awning just isn’t big enough, it’s time to use a canopy. Although retractable awnings do have their place. You may have a long sidewalk or a patio that extends further then 15 feet, and under these circumstances an awning just won’t do the trick.
All our frames are designed and built in house by our crew of expert welders who take pride in delivering uniform and structurally strong products.So regardless of the area that you need to cover we are sure we can come up with an end product that not only suites your needs but will lest for years to come.
We provide custom canopy fabrication and design for many uses including:
- Walkway Covers, Pitched and Flat Roof
- Suspended Canopies
- Solar Panel Support Structures
- Harbor Point in Stamford CT Gets a Custom Built Canopy.
- The Ocean House is Ready For The Winter!
- Joey C’s Gets Their Custom Cabanas Seats Recovered!
- Mary R. Tisko Middle School Gets A Gabled Canopy Installed In their courtyard.
- Mountainside Treatment center in Canaan, CT. gets 300 feet of sidewalk canopy!