Since Sunbrella awning fabric is available in almost 150 styles and colors, you’re sure to find several choices that will complement your home or building’s exterior . From traditional solids, stripes, linens and even textured fabrics, you can select the exact Sunbrella awning fabric that will work for your next project. You can even coordinate your awning canvas with deck or patio furnishings. Since all Sunbrella awning fabrics are easy to clean and fade resistant, you can be sure that your awnings will look beautiful for years to come.
Sunbrella is loved by all not just for it’s beauty but also it’s strength. Their fabric resists fading regardless of how long it’s exposed to the sun’s damaging rays. Sunbrella Awning fabric is water resistant and is also designed to withstand the harsh New England weather conditions.
Sunbrella Tweed Fabric examples
Sunbrella Awning Fabrics come in a wide variety of beautiful solid & striped patterns designed with commercial and residential awnings in mind, but that’s not the greatest part… they are also:
- 100% Solution-dyed acrylic fabric – Each individual Sunbrella fiber is color saturated from the inside out for a vibrant fade resistant color that lasts even in extreme conditions.
- Water resistant – treated with a fluorocarbon finish for water repellency.
- Fade resistant – A must-have for awnings!
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Stain resistant and extremely easy to clean
- Minimal shrinking or stretching
Sunbrella Striped Fabric examples
New Haven Awning is here to help! We will make sure you find the exact awning type and fabric that will make your next project a great one. Once we’ve helped you decide on a style and color, we use our state of the art equipment for laser straight cuts and perfect seals. When you have us design and build your awning you know it’s going to be built right the first time. Now combine that with Sunbrella’s tough fabric and you have anfaBRIC awning that will last a lifetime.
Sunbrella Solid Color examples